Skip to main content
Novel Journey: It Takes Practice!: "
Proverbs 13:4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.

Lord,
Please help me to be diligent to exercise this gift. Give me a vision of what I will be in the future if I work hard. Thank You for all You are teaching me on the way.
Amen"

Janet's prayer is the perfect addendum to our comparison between what NIV translates as Cravings VS. Desires.

Thanks for bringing it on home, Janet. The story here is wonderful!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Not Done Until the Opposition Gives Up #quit #resilience #fight ...

Be and Sound Smarter for Clients with Linkedin News #linkedin #business ...

#QuestionforGroup : Have you utilized the news here to stay up-to-date on trends and to engage in trending conversations? How has it helped? You can be smarter as a business or professional coach or mentor and you can sound smarter as well. And add value to your business and professional clients as a coach and mentor. #linkedin #business #coaching #mentoring I want to share a tool I use to stay current with what’s happening in the world of business. It’s a complicated world, and if we’re going to be effective business coaches, it’s important to have a simple way to stay on top of what’s going on in the business community. The tool I find especially helpful is LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sound-smarter-linkedin-news-tom-sims-l2vdc

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down #adversity #trouble #redemption #v...

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down Full Text, Supplemental Devotions and Music Free Friend Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a?sk=e8eb7256489d2e1216b366f12a4ad424 Medium Member Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a