Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It is wonderful what you can find when you are looking for something else.

Believe in Yourself to be Successful
Dr. Jerry Osteryoung
Executive Director
of the
Jim Moran Institute for
Global Entrepreneurship
at Florida State University

"Why do some entrepreneurs do incredibly well and the others do just okay? Why do some firms keep on expanding and others just barely hang on to one location?"

"The answer lies in the belief system of the entrepreneur. I met an entrepreneur in Tampa who had started a business selling spiritual lambs (www. myspiritualflock.com). When I first saw the product, which is a nicely crafted lamb with spiritual significance, I thought this entrepreneur was going to tell me that she needed to raise some money for production and distribution. Unfortunately, I was going to have to tell her that raising funds for this product was not going to happen and to prepare her for this."

READ MORE.

No comments:

Doers and Leaders