Skip to main content
It is wonderful what you can find when you are looking for something else.

Believe in Yourself to be Successful
Dr. Jerry Osteryoung
Executive Director
of the
Jim Moran Institute for
Global Entrepreneurship
at Florida State University

"Why do some entrepreneurs do incredibly well and the others do just okay? Why do some firms keep on expanding and others just barely hang on to one location?"

"The answer lies in the belief system of the entrepreneur. I met an entrepreneur in Tampa who had started a business selling spiritual lambs (www. myspiritualflock.com). When I first saw the product, which is a nicely crafted lamb with spiritual significance, I thought this entrepreneur was going to tell me that she needed to raise some money for production and distribution. Unfortunately, I was going to have to tell her that raising funds for this product was not going to happen and to prepare her for this."

READ MORE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Not Done Until the Opposition Gives Up #quit #resilience #fight ...

Be and Sound Smarter for Clients with Linkedin News #linkedin #business ...

#QuestionforGroup : Have you utilized the news here to stay up-to-date on trends and to engage in trending conversations? How has it helped? You can be smarter as a business or professional coach or mentor and you can sound smarter as well. And add value to your business and professional clients as a coach and mentor. #linkedin #business #coaching #mentoring I want to share a tool I use to stay current with what’s happening in the world of business. It’s a complicated world, and if we’re going to be effective business coaches, it’s important to have a simple way to stay on top of what’s going on in the business community. The tool I find especially helpful is LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sound-smarter-linkedin-news-tom-sims-l2vdc

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down #adversity #trouble #redemption #v...

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down Full Text, Supplemental Devotions and Music Free Friend Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a?sk=e8eb7256489d2e1216b366f12a4ad424 Medium Member Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a