Skip to main content
There is some wonderful and thoughtful material on this blog which I will be returning to read and ponder. This relates to the subject in Entrepreneur's Table because Christians, and especially social/spiritual entrepreneurs struggle with it. Is it honorable to make money?

Flying Embers: "Wealth brings independence, a satisfaction that your family will be able to enjoy a comfortable home and weather life’s storms. I could go on and list countless other things that wealth brings without damning your soul.
So, I thought I would begin to post articles concerning the attainment of wealth the way Godly people through all ages have accomplished it.
These are the time tested, righteous pursuits of wealth that have worked in all generations. It will be worth our while to carefully consider what the wealthy say about the attainment of riches."

I'll be checking in to see what I can learn.

Co-published at The Dream Factory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Not Done Until the Opposition Gives Up #quit #resilience #fight ...

Be and Sound Smarter for Clients with Linkedin News #linkedin #business ...

#QuestionforGroup : Have you utilized the news here to stay up-to-date on trends and to engage in trending conversations? How has it helped? You can be smarter as a business or professional coach or mentor and you can sound smarter as well. And add value to your business and professional clients as a coach and mentor. #linkedin #business #coaching #mentoring I want to share a tool I use to stay current with what’s happening in the world of business. It’s a complicated world, and if we’re going to be effective business coaches, it’s important to have a simple way to stay on top of what’s going on in the business community. The tool I find especially helpful is LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sound-smarter-linkedin-news-tom-sims-l2vdc

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down #adversity #trouble #redemption #v...

Standing Up When You Are Knocked Down Full Text, Supplemental Devotions and Music Free Friend Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a?sk=e8eb7256489d2e1216b366f12a4ad424 Medium Member Link - https://medium.com/@tomsims/standing-up-when-you-are-knocked-down-ca5228970b0a